Camp Mimanagish has several opportunities during May - October for groups to rent the camp for family reunions, conferences, workshops, retreats or specialty camps. The Boulder River runs through camp offering fine fly-fishing close to your cabin. The river offers cool, relaxing, quiet areas for reflection or meditation. If you are looking for a place away from phones, computers and the drain of technology and noise, come to the “Place of Singing Waters.”
The facilities at Mimanagish include the dining hall “Full Moon” where meals are served. The hall includes a deck, fireplace and retreat wing with two bedrooms and a family room with fireplace. During the cooler weather, this is a place for groups to gather, watch movies or play games. The craft Lodge has the camp store, a pool table, ping pong and foosball tables and another gathering area with a fireplace. The chapel has a stage, piano and fireplace for theatrical and musical productions and services.
The individual cabins are rustic and most are framed wood with a few in log. There are four cabins on the upper side of camp and three on the lower side. The bathhouse for men and women is located near the dining hall. There isn’t water available in the cabins. Each cabin contains a fireplace or wood burning stove and bunk beds. Bedding is not provided.
Hiking, fishing, campfire, BBQs, swimming, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, crafts, labyrinth, playground, care and maintenance of the Little Hudson and the Place Most High.
The following date spans are available, with the possibility of overlaping some camps.
- May 21-25, 29-31
- June 1-9, 18-20, 25-30
- July 1-5
- August 5-11, 14-31
- September 5-30
- October 1-18 (Some services are weather permiting)
Things to know
- We rent facilities, which includes food, housing, general staff (program, music, activities are renter responsibilities).
- A contract and deposit must be filled out and returned prior to your visit.
- Customized meals may require a higher fee.
- Stewardship options available to help with dishes and dining room cleanup.
- Special diets are the responsibility of the individuals.
- No cell service, please bring a phone card.
- Bedding is not provided.